Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

One of the originals from 97' * Emails.net * Low BIN priced for an easy fair deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
emails dot net spelled correctly the real thing. Def worth much more but hey this is a great easy deal for resellers I don't have time to shop it around and names like this are about as rare & good as they get.

EMAILS dot net BIN @ ONLY 19K POST SOLD TO CLAIM! YES YOU READ IT RIGHT, 19K! NOT STOLEN! lol

There is a huge resale buffer at this price point and this name is outstanding for anything email related such as email advertising and email marketing for instance which is a very big business. Or of course for email service. If you can afford the luxury it would also be outstanding to use for yourself on a business card or for your company and employees emails.

You@emails [SIZE=1]dot[/SIZE] net and it's impossible to forget. :yes:

Post sold to claim, feel free to send me a private message or email me escrow is optional, split fees and certified funds must be paid in full before any transfers please no time for games. If you are looking for something very special and valuable for a low reasonable price you just found your best deal!

This is truly one of the most widely used and well known keywords on the entire Internet and we all use emails on a daily basis. This domain is akin to the likes of Internet.net, Computers.net and so forth.

Best Regards,

Chris :cool:

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom