• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Opera 11.11 Forum Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
Hi guys. DNForum is looking sharp these days, well done.

I have two small issues with the forum via Opera 11.11. Outbound links aren't working. The second issue is that the search bar and top nav bar seem to be misaligned.
 
Upvote 0
Strange, I'm on same version and it looks OK here.
 
Strange, I'm on same version and it looks OK here.

Hey tetrapak. Are you able to click outbound links too without any problems? When I click on them nothing happens.
 
Yes, I can also click on links. Maybe you have some plugins installed that cause this? Or just try to reinstall Opera.
 
Yes, I can also click on links. Maybe you have some plugins installed that cause this? Or just try to reinstall Opera.

Yeah, sounds like I might have some messed up Opera settings or possibly some malware of some sort. Thanks for the info.
 
The display is fine for me but there is indeed a problem with outgoing links (signature). Must be the Javascript.
 
Oh, you guys are right about the outgoing links. I'm always opening them in a new background tab, which works; but simply clicking on them does not do anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom