• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Other great Things us domainers do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olney

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
Anyone else do anything really cool they'd like to share?

Those who know me, know that I'm in online marketing in Tokyo but I have been acting since the age 8. Recently I got a chance to hook up with a pretty popular anime artist. We started to do a net TV show on YouTube.

His manga (Book) is called Tokyo Tribe & is already selling well in the states.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ddTqp4CaWc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom