• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
My chair really hurts me....

Do you all have comfy computer chairs? :p
 
no but i have a laptop and sit on my comfy couch.
 
Nope but if I could pull my recliner close enough I would use that instead. Screen is too small on my laptop to use on a permanent basis. Only when traveling to get my daily hit of DNF! :smokin:
 
I'm already use to my chair. :) my seat has the form of my butt lol :)
 
I have a comfy office chair, and some $20 chair I have had since 1992.
 
I have an alright chair.
 
How's my chair? See my flat butt! :crutch:
 
I spent about $70 on mine...it was the cheapest office chair in Staples (retail store where I bought it), but it feels very nice. It's simple and black but does the trick very well.
 
i bought a fabric chair and my ass hurts
it's really time for a new one any advice???????????/
 
Yep... Ive got the Flat But case too... wood chairs were the absolute worst invention
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom