• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Overture update

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
0
Well, it seems inventory.overture.com is working *slightly* better now. I can get it to work about 1 in 3 times. the count for November just updated. Results anybody?
 
For how your domains/websites' overture counts have changed.
 
1 in 3? You are far more lucky than I.

It's actually more fun to drive a screw driver into my ear than to use OVT.

GoPC
 
I finally got too frustrated with keeping up to date proxies in order to check ovt that I've pretty much stopped using it for finding ovt w/ ext names. I did, however, expect it to be a paid service by now, so at least it's still free. I wonder if it would be a lot quicker if it was a paid service though.
 
sure it would be faster... there'd be alot less people using it ;)

GoPC
 
But then, you couldn't really sell a name and say "has OVT of xxx" because the average person couldn't check it.
 
But then, you couldn't really sell a name and say "has OVT of xxx" because the average person couldn't check it.


You can get them a screenshot or they can pay to use it.
 
Well, it seems inventory.overture.com is working *slightly* better now. I can get it to work about 1 in 3 times. the count for November just updated. Results anybody?

My IDN Arabic terms are up 200+ each.
 
on average my ovt count has increased this month
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom