• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Parking SEO, and Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercody

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
I read this in the google SEO index

"Zero links to you"
You MUST have at least 1 (one) incoming link (back link) from some website somewhere, that Google is aware of, to REMAIN in the index.

Does this account for why it's so hard to get a parked page indexed, should the domain be semi-developed for a short time then changed to a parked page to compensate for this, or do parking pages automatically have incoming links for you, or do you have to find or buy those on your own.
 
You MUST have at least 1 (one) incoming link (back link) from some website somewhere, that Google is aware of, to REMAIN in the index.

I can find hundreds of sites that are in Google's index and don't have any incoming links (at least ones Google recognizes).
 
I have many parked domains optimized and listed in Google. None have incoming links.
 
Yes, i know that Google indexes pages or even newly created domains without incoming links. I got a few high traffic name that was on Google index for at least a few months, but disappeared overnight on 1st September. Nothing was done to those names - they got no links. Anyone experienced this as well? What should i do?
 
I've noticed that many parking pages have "no follow" code...

How do you get a Parked page indexed? Develop, indes and then park?

GoPC
 
I've noticed that many parking pages have "no follow" code...

How do you get a Parked page indexed? Develop, indes and then park?

GoPC

Must be a time consuming way to develop and then park, if one has a thousand names. I've search DNF, NP, no clues,so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom