• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Play Moola * Win $10,000,000 * Its FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
Moola.com is an advertising based game website.

You start off with a penny...You play a game with another member. If you win, your pot doubles. If you lose, you start off with another penny. If you win 30 times, your pot will be up to $10,000,000. You can cash out anytime after $10!

I am in no way associated with Moola.com, just a proud member.

To join the fun, you must be invited by another member. I have two invites left. Post something along the lines of, "Ill take one" to claim.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw
 
I have played this as well. It is quite fun, but the probability of somebody retiring off of it is a different story altogether.. :-)

It's fun to play around with, but I think they need to add a 10 seat Poker table game where you can take all of your cash you won and play some no-limit Texas Holdem. :-)
 
Moola is fun for a certain time, but then it becomes boring. Maybe it's just me, because I didn't actually win anything yet ;-)
 
this is old news...you play it for a while, it gets boring...they need to add many more games
 
Ive played some 500+ games and have cashed out only once. If you have spare time, its a fun game to play. They just reached thier $1,000,000 payout and are celebrating by giving out higher booster bonuses as well as placing extra money in accounts.
 
I must be too busy working - never heard of it before. So... I'll take one!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom