• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please Check This out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the seller fails to get his Ebay selling fee back - at $170,000 sale that will be quite sizable.
 
synergy said:
I hope the seller fails to get his Ebay selling fee back - at $170,000 sale that will be quite sizable.

Yes, but it was not that high, it was 151,100, still you are not too far off. And I can see him loosing a lot of that listing, cause he closed the auction early after removing other bids, and not the 151K one... haha, serves him right to get a neg for that
 
uhhhh
my $ 500 disappearead....:greensighw:

And since them I`m getting lots of "wonderful" offers from other ebay members spamming around their mistery domains....

Oh...and I noticed that everybody copied everybody writing "mystery" but I think in English it`s spelled "mistery".
 
mystery is correct...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom