• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please help - western, e-gold, fethard ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
I need to send money to russia but the they do not accept paypal because of the restrictions by paypal in Russia.

So the options I've been given are western union, e-gold or fethard

I've never used these... so please advise if you have and how secure are they. + anything to look out for or their pitfalls?

Thankyou in advance....:cool:
 
western union = not secure atall and is the most commonly used by scammers so I wouldnt use this unless your 10,000% sure there legitimate.

Cant comment on the other two cos ive never used them.
 
western union are expensive but are the biggest in the game.
when i can't paypal someone because of country restrictions, i use them.
never had any problems.
 
Thankyou Ginge & Pred for your input.:ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom