• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Portfolio creation advices

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelius

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Hi to all!
I want to create my own portfolio of domain names, so I'm just buying lots of them.

However, I think that I would like to have a website where I would be able to sell all the domains, like some of you.

Do you think it can be profitable to just park all the domains, setup a selling page, and sell all the domains for the same price, increasing it each year?

Also, which words do you think are really good? I like webmasters, for example.

Thanks.
 
If you really want a sales page at least do a frame of ads. Google Adsense or better yet, a domain parking company lander.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom