• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Possible Adsense Scammer - This bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure about a scam, but he just creates 2 frames, w/wikipedia article on bottom frame
 
I am sure it's against adsense TOS and wikipedia's.


he is also asking to setup sites like this for people, he will find a way to benefit somehow.

-=DCG=-
 
oh yes I should have rephrased.. Agree it's definitely against TOS For a minute I thought he was using mediawiki
 
Just report him to google.
 
lol things people do :D
 
Why is this bad? I could see where Wikipedia might have a problem with it, but why would google have a problem with it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom