• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Post your .CA sales here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewart

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
41
Even if you don't include price for NDA reasons, we need a better running commentary of .CA sales, and where better to have that then at DNF.

Look for some good sales coming along shortly, yes this is insider info! :)
 
Even if you don't include price for NDA reasons, we need a better running commentary of .CA sales, and where better to have that then at DNF.

Look for some good sales coming along shortly, yes this is insider info! :)


I have been keeping track of .ca sales for several years...Unless it is a private sale, I would say my list is pretty up to date.

Here is the link:

http://excellent.ca/sold_domains.php
 
thanks for the list Ilze. interesting to see how many of these are not fully developed properties.
 
thanks for the list Ilze. interesting to see how many of these are not fully developed properties.

I agree with you. All these sales have been reported on the DnJournal, and vetted by Ron Jackson, so I know they are "real". Probably some are owned by domain investors.
 
Many .com's also get sold and sit on parked pages for a while too. I know a few of my past .com sales like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom