• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Post your Moola.com user names here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
If im playing someone here on DNF... I want to know :crutch:

What are your Moola.com user names?

User name: Ashaw
 
Mine's novatech. I played you once a few days ago, Ashaw, I remember seeing your username. I probably won't be playing it much anymore, until they add some more games.
 
they need some new games ... that damn goldrush is getting on my nerves
 
seriously... ba na na na na... ba na na na na
 
I think mine is jdkelley
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom