Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"Professional appraisals" ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excuse me ?!

I recall that we had a tagline under "Appraisals" that kinda said "Don't WASTE your money on 'professional' appraisals"

And that was for a reason.

It's kinda common knowledge amongst domainers, especially amongst folks here that there is no thing as a "professional" appraisal - now by implementing such a section just for the money you are actually undermining DNF's credibility more and more.

Have fun.

Upvote 0

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Excuse me ?!

I recall that we had a tagline under "Appraisals" that kinda said "Don't WASTE your money on 'professional' appraisals"

It's kinda common knowledge amongst domainers, especially amongst folks here that there is no thing as a "professional" appraisal - now by implementing such a section just for the money you are actually undermining DNF's credibility more and more.

Have fun.

Well said.

Domain Summit 2024

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Excuse me ?!

Have fun.

Beatz

A panel appraisal with professional domainers from this forum along with a professional certificate makes this a valuable service. Many end users still like to see appraisals and this will just help the reseller a little more at the end of the day.

Thanks for your negativity.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude.

This ain't about negativity.

Dunno where you have lived the last 10 years, but if there is a thing most domainers in here and elsewhere would agree on, it is that there is no such a thing as a professional appraisal.

In fact, that really belongs to domains 101.

A "professional" appraisal certificate means SHIT/NOTHING.

I mean, hey we all know that and it's common knowledge since the glory days of Afternic version 1.

Actually to pretend it's anything else than that is an insult to the members intelligence and knowledge here.

And as this still is a community i feel i have the right to voice my opinion, especially if it looks like DNF has plans to ripoff newbies or endusers which offering a "professional appraisal" is.

I understand you had to find some alibi services for these outrageous expensive exclusive memberships - but professional appraisals....ridiculous.

Sorry i won't support rip-off.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback beatz, I've read all of your posts on the subject, in various threads and your position is quite, even crystal, clear. Thanks again for the comments.

Cheers

Sharpy

PCplay

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree with Beatz.

Checkout ebay domains and their appraisails.

ThisIsalongandcrappydomainname.com worth $864,684.00

What makes DNF so special to end users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom