• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Qassia Search Engine- Add your site content

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
61
I've joined Qassia. I like the idea of being able to build a search engine with your own content sort of like a personal wikepedia. It also helps for backlinks etc via your articles in the site or by comment backlinks with your keywords.

http://gmartfin.qassia.com/

Have a look. I think if any of you are into development this will help. Get enough content into it and you could own some keyword results.

I forgot to mention that you put YOUR adsense code into the system and when your content is pulled in a search it's your paid links on the results not theirs (unlike most content sites)

BTW I have no affiliation with them.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom