• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

questions about sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

methods

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
what is the bottom line fees on if i sell a domain $50.00 or 10% right?

no other fees added?

also can I sell say 5 domains as a package and if so..am I charged that fee per domain, and if I can sell as package how do I do that in control panel?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom