• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Quick translation wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
2,899
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Can someone please tell me what 'Cachaçaria' means exactly? I think its Brazilian?

Thanks
Richard
 
I dont' know what does it mean, but yes, it looks like brazilian/prtuguese words. It can't be Spanish, nor Catalan (I speak both of them).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom