• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Quick URGENT paypal help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
24
I currently have a bank account and credit card attached to my paypal account. Is there anyway I can have my creditcard charged for my purchases through paypal isntead of having the funds debited directly from my bank account? If so, how do I set this up?

Thanks
 
Are you talking about preapproved payments or standard paypal checkout?
 
for example I buy a domain name and I have to send someone $100. I want the money charged to my creditcard, not withdrawn from my bank account
 
If you have the creditcard added already then you can click the Edit Funding Source before checking out.
 
I just tried it. Thanks namelayer, im just an idiot. All this time and it was right there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom