• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Recent sale .com registed as .net or .org

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck89102

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
482
Reaction score
1
I thought someone might find this interesting...So today I went to DN Journal to get this info, as par, and here are a few (.com) that were available with other extensions.
The DN Journal Top Reported Domain Sales - Mon. June 4, 2007 - Sun. June 10, 2007
5. TrackAndField.com $57,000 Pvt Sale; 11. UDBank.com $25,250 SnapNames Also: vipshow.com $3,556; richco.com $3,427; tradecity.com $3,000; pairgain.com $3,008; internationaldirect.com $2,888; techanalyst.com $2,800; greatmemory.com $2,600; tissuebox.com $2,316; signatureclothing.com $2,488

So from above, I just registered:
trackfield.net
udbank.net
vipshow.org
richco.net
tradecity.org
pairgain.org
internationaldirect.org
techanalyst.org
greatmemory.net
tissuebox.org
signatureclothing.net


Hey, I'm just trying.
 
good job squatter...you might sell one or a few might get traffic...but you may have to wait awhile..your time can be much better spent though in domaining..you are chasing crumbs
 
I know. I've read your advice (which I really respect) and I should have purchased the actual .com for quality.


Crumbs do add up though. And I'm hoping...
Thank you.
 
Good luck dude..I dont know everything..I just try to share what works for me..you have to definitely diversify and it's wise to spread out your domains so to speak..shotgun approach! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom