• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RedRoses.Us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
3,571
Reaction score
0
Ummm..I think I can find a nice affiliate program for this !

Not quite Valentines.com ..but hey , I think I can snag a few customer with it.. actually RedRoses.Us is not "limited" to just one day !

I really think it's an excellent one....but then I am biased ...

I dont know, what do you think?
 
You are right. This is a great domain. When did you reg it? If I were you, I would develop some sort of a partnership with some already established sites for this industry. Just wait until the .us gets some more momentum and then give them your offer. I would be willing to trade a couple of mine for this. What do you say? ;)

Good luck!
 
Thanks kv,

trade..nah.. Red Roses will take off all on it's own..very little work..
nice steady income ...I like sites like that !
 
HAHA I was pretty sure you would reject my offer :) No sweat!! Good luck with your project for the domain. Feel free to drop me a PM or e-mail when it is done.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom