• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegisterFly $0.89 INFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
8
I logged into my RegisterFly.com account just a few mins ago and got the following notification:

... you can register .info names for the next 4 hours for only .89 /ea.There are no limits to the number of names to purchase. The sale will expire at 2:00 PM EST today. Please use the special promotional code "COOLINFO" on the shopping cart to get this special price. Click here to get started

Not sure if this will work for everyone that's interested, but you may want to try and give it a shot. If it works (or doesn't) for you then let everyone know here please. Make sure to first log in and then after that 'click here to get started'.

Rob


p.s. This is not a Promotion made public in their newsletter or on TheFlyPaper.com
 
Thanks for the info. By the way, nice animated graphic at your sig :c)
 
I just checked it out and didn't find $0.89/each but did find this:



Instant Coupon Options

.INFOs
Standard Rate 2.99
20 Domains 2.29
50 Domains 1.59
100 Domains 1.49
250 Domains 1.29
1000 Domains 1.19
 
I think the sale was from 2:00 PM to 6:00 pm
 
they keep offering this promotion, I regged some .info's with them last week.
 
Yeah, it seems they have a rotation of domain sales they are offering, .net for $2.97, .info for $0.89 and I do not remember how much I and if I saw the .com sale.
 
It doesn't matter how cheap they are if you don't get the names OR your money back - that happened to me last week. I've emailed every day, not got an answer yet

Not only that but they took the cash 3 times when I only tried to buy the names twice - full on fraudsters IMO - chargeback in progress!
Jas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom