• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Registering .ca names ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use namespro too, never had any problems, they keep track of hits to your domains, easy to do url forwarding or change nameservers, and their email support is super fast.
 
I have been using Netfirms.ca - $9.95 plus tax but they limit you to 3 domains per account unless you pay for hosting, so I have a lot of accounts there now... it is getting frustrating... I like them, but it is getting unmanageable...

I may be moving to namespro when it comes time to renew a bunch of mine...
 
Namespro.ca has the best customer email support I have ever seen or used. They are SUPER fast. A1 in my books! I mainly use them and have not used many others. If it's not broke, why fix it?
 

Yes I know but the accounts are free... each time you reg a name it creates a new account unless you log in to one of your accounts and choose add domains... It is too bad, I like them but I am not paying for something that everyone else gives for free...
 
Namespro.ca provides a great service to Canadian domain owners. As mentioned before, top-notch customer support. I have a number of domains with them and use their hosting for a few as well. They provide unbelievably quick and thorough responses to all support questions.
Whois privacy for all domains with a low one-time fee !
Why look anywhere else (at least for .ca)?
 
Is the Whois privacy with Namespro a one-time fee per domain, or for all domains in the account? How does it work?
 
The Whois Privacy is a single ? $6.95 CDN fee which automatically covers all current and future domains for as long as they are held at Namespro.ca.
Great Deal!
 
is it still possible for people to contact you about your domains through whois - meaning if you have privacy, can they still email you somehow? I get inquiries about a domain from time to time, which I don't mind :)
 
is it still possible for people to contact you about your domains through whois - meaning if you have privacy, can they still email you somehow? I get inquiries about a domain from time to time, which I don't mind :)

Yes, Namespro.ca will forward the email to the email address you have registered with them.
I haven't missed any as far as I know :)
Good Luck
 
just to clarify - the private WHOSIS is only for one registrant ID at namespro - I have 300 .ca domain under one private WHOSIS with the onetime payment - the other domains under different registrant ID's display my info
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom