• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinko

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi

Ok I dont know if this has been discussed eariler, but I have problems with the remember me option. Every time I come here I have to login :) Its annoying.
And no its not my pc because other forums work ok.

regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom