• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Report.co.uk - 2 days left in auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namerhunt

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Report.co.uk currently in Sedo auction, just 11 hours left.

Sedo:
http://www.sedo.co.uk/auction/auction_detail.php?language=e&auction_id=34119&tracked=&partnerid=

Currently £2800

Very cheap in comparison to other names sold:

Hero.co.uk £20,000
Time.co.uk £18,970
Employment.co.uk £17,000
Magazine.co.uk £17,000
Stationary.co.uk £17,000
Neighbours.co.uk £16,708
Theaters.co.uk £16,000
Servers.co.uk £15,000
Listed.co.uk £14,500
flirting.co.uk £13,788
College.co.uk £13,610
PayDay.co.uk £13,000
Resolution.co.uk £13,000
History.co.uk £12,500
Gates.co.uk £8,500
Dive.co.uk £7,500
 
Last edited:
I gotta post just to voice that you have an AWESOME domain over there. Don't sell it for so cheap man. Submit it to a live auction instead. If I weren't so tapped for buying, I'd grab that, especially at around $5k. Someone is going to get a great domain for cheap. Brandable and easy to spell/remember. Goodluck mate!
 
Just 6 hours left at auction!
 
Last edited:
Someone is going to get a great domain for cheap. Brandable and easy to spell/remember. Goodluck mate!
Yeah, I'm shocked it sold for only £3,500 (just under $7k) this morning.

If I wasn't developing a few names, I'd of bid a bit higher on it, but you can't win 'em all, I guess.
 
I think thier should be a .co.uk auction and it will atract alot more people wanting .co.uk names i have some really good ones i have put them in sedo premium auction loads of times and the reserve has never been met.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom