• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Resolved - Verified Member- Missing from badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
553
Reaction score
13
I had sent several documents to get "Verified" and now i see it is missing. I presume, It must be due to the recent changes on the site.

I see only the god and the demi gods having that in their profile :)

I hope this comes back soon for other members too who have made an effort of being verified.


Cheers.:)
 
Upvote 0
Merci Beaucoup impactadmin.

Nice to see you people actually worked on it. I appreciate your efforts and it shows how DNF is committed towards the community.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom