• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale richcryptoinvestor.com for Sale!

anupam7

New Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
richcryptoinvestor.com is for Sale at Sedo. According to the Domain Appraisal of GoDaddy, this domain is worth $440. Check here.

Similar Domains and what they have sold for include(data taken from Namebio)

Richinvestor.com $1800

Cryptocurrencyinvestment.com $927

Best for developing this into a blog targeted at Crypto Investors and Traders. The total market cap of the cryptocurrency market alone is worth $561 Billion as of writing this thread, which is growing at an exponential rate. You can earn through affiliate programs for cryptocurrency. Since it's early days, many are offering amazing deals. For Example, Coinbase offers 50% of trading fees for 3 months for a referral!

I initially planned to develop it myself but I'm focused on building a curated site for skills that is taking a big chunk of my time. Since I'm in need of some cashflow, I'm selling this domain at a discounted price of $180.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom