• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

searching for some free anonymous proxy servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
hi, I`m so sick of wasting time searching for some free anonymous proxy servers....for DRT.

can you just get me a valid source of free anonymous proxies?

I can`t find one on google.....they`re all dead or transparent.

Thanks
 
still nothing......maybe someone can send a PM with a decent web site?
 
They are just too far away. Hummm...

I used to have a software that scans IP subnet for proxies.
BTW, I don't think you really need proxies for DRT. I have been using it constantly for a few months, and never put proxy on it.
The speed is even faster since a few weeks ago. Again, that's without proxy.
You can just ignore the balloon pop up and move on.
 
They are just too far away. Hummm...

I used to have a software that scans IP subnet for proxies.
BTW, I don't think you really need proxies for DRT. I have been using it constantly for a few months, and never put proxy on it.
The speed is even faster since a few weeks ago. Again, that's without proxy.
You can just ignore the balloon pop up and move on.

I don`t undertsand what matter if the proxies are too far away? I`m not an expert of proxies anyway.


Unfortunately to scan some ccTLDs lists without prxies my IP gets banned so I can`t do that without them.

I think I have been left behing from Luc and people selling DRT.
When I had to purchase it, everybody was talking good about it but no one said that I had to pay to get decent anonynous proxies, they always said there were plenty on Google, yet I can`t find any more than 10 after an hour of searching, that`s it, DRT has been a waste of money for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom