• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sedo transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

packeted

DNF Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,
I agreed to purchase a domain, I've paid for it etc. Despite several attempts to transfer the domain it has failed and it is now a good few months since I paid. I'm now in two minds about purchasing this domain, not to mention annoyed my money has been tied up for so long, is there anyway I can withdraw from the agreement and get my money back?

Any advice greatly appreciated!
 
I have. Email your broker, note the length of delay and ask for clarification on the current status. Given that length of time they should give you option to withdraw or a date when they will. Be sure to insist they ban the seller so the rest of us won't have to attempt business with them in the future.
 
Call and ask for Tom Fell tom.fell@sedo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom