• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

See This Before It Gets Pulled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Democrat, republican, indie...whatever.

Very cool stuff here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cWvHbOoG3tI

Don't know if it is legit or not. If it is, it will bring on the fire from the Hillary camp.

Very well done over dub and creative.

Apple approved? who knows.

Happens to be one of my favorite commercials ever (the original) first broadcast during one of the superbowls.
 
I don't real follow it. At first I thought it meant she treated humans like robots. Then the athelete with the sledgehammer? Maybe there is something I don't know about HC which this follows?
 
The original ad is Apple's launch. The Big Brother is IBM.
 
I don't real follow it. At first I thought it meant she treated humans like robots. Then the athelete with the sledgehammer? Maybe there is something I don't know about HC which this follows?
The ad is superimposed with Hillary Clinton news feeds and her voice. To do a comparison:

Here is a link to the original apple ad:
http://www.uriahcarpenter.info/1984.html

Simply a decent play on an old theme.

Not sure if this is a legit ad from the obama folks or one simply made up by an internet user, but quite crafty work here.
 
Did you notice the iPod the hammer-swinging woman is wearing?
 
Did you notice the iPod the hammer-swinging woman is wearing?
Oh no!!! Great eye!!!

Could this be what I think it is???

And why do I have three puncuation marks after each comment???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom