• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

sex.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are they, saying about it anyways I only know english ?
 
Sorry, can not find english version of the video.
 
From what I can gather, it seems to be a documentory on the theft/history of sex.com and how Netsol pretty much F$%#K up. lol, but they made it almost like a porno though.... that mail delivery lady was pretty hot! I'll watch the video again even if I can't understand it :)
 
ah
embarrased. :uhoh:
opened it up on my pc at work. hahaha
What is that, Russian?
 
Its in Russian,,
As -X- said they talk about theft of sex.com with very stupid way. Even fake letter to NetSol was full of typo and misstakes. Guy just was good on phone, they say he can persuade anybody in anything. So NetSol even didnt call real owner to verify if its real letter or no .

I just watched first couple minutes. so dont know what is rest about.
 
It basically says that the hijacker wrote a letter to Network Solutions (Sex.com registrar) which had over 20 typos / errors. The letter did not have an Address nor a phone number. The hijacker was good with phones. He had a phone in his every room and he could easily pretend to be somebody else. He turned Sex.com into a site with hardcore porn banners and made over 10 million dollars a year. Thanks to it, he became one of the top 3 kings in the porn industry.

Don't know what was the rest - I just closed it, because they turned a good documentary into porn clips...
 
10 mil a year? so they might have sold it for way too cheap to InternetRealEstate.com!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom