• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Should there be a 'Payments' subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
2,928
Reaction score
84
There are a lot of issues with payments; how to make them, how to handle international payments, new payment systems, scams... should we have a new subforum dedicated to payments?

There is a scams forum but not all payment questions are scam related.

I got the idea for a dedicated subforum for Paymets because, I just received a payment via paypal and paypal is doing a "Payment Review"; I would like a dedicated place to discuss payments. I could not find one so I started a discussion about it here:
http://www.dnforum.com/f611/what-pa...t-triggers-one-thread-493745.html#post2122799

Beyond scams and questions, Payments also have apps now, and companies are about to start loading the card you carry with various kinds of functionality that can change over time - the credit card in your pocket will be 'upgraded' from time to time with software loaded on the card. As domainers develop services, take payments, and do info sites about related issues, I think it is a fertile area. Its one I want to be involved in, in various ways.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom