• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Signature Max Length Error Of New Dnforum Skin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siteman

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
186
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I see that dnforum has upgraded recently
But I met error with my signature
I don't understand why "Your signature is 27 character(s) too long." in this case ??? :eek:

27 character(s) is only a line of word (= a very short sentence)
Why is it a long signature ?
I think it's only a short signature

Exam : The error message "Your signature is 27 character(s) too long." = only 43 character(s)
It seem the upgrade of forum cause this error

Admin and mods, please fix it for members !

.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom