• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silly Sedo...Silly Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Not more than 10 minutes ago, I got an email from sedo asking me to respond using my registered email address to verify ownership of domain (this is a common practice with them).

So I respond.

Silly me, I thought that finally after waiting nearly three days I would get these domains added to my account. Here's the response I just got:
------------------------------
Dear Sedo customer,



We are currently experiencing delays in our response time.



Please be assured that we will process your request as soon as possible. The
current response time lies between 2-3 business days.



Thank you for your continued patience. We appreciate your understanding and
look forward to overcoming this temporary inconvenience shortly. Thank you.



Regards,

Your Sedo team

----------------------------------
Silly Sedo. They tricked me again. I should have known better than to think that someone was working today.

Silly me. I fell for it again. :doh:
 
It's 5 o'clock - somewhere.
 
I always send them a link to domaintools and ask them to bookmark it for future reference ... ( assuming the domain is not private whois )
they always reply .. "Thanks " ???
 
one day sedo may even have a skeleton crew who can facilitate 24-7 support
maybe even weekends?
what a novel idea for an online enterprise ;) LOL
 
I always send them a link to domaintools and ask them to bookmark it for future reference ... ( assuming the domain is not private whois )
they always reply .. "Thanks " ???
You would think that someone's business is the domain business they would have figured this out by now. Oops there I go again. Making assumptions about Sedo. Silly me again! :doh:

one day sedo may even have a skeleton crew who can facilitate 24-7 support
maybe even weekends?
what a novel idea for an online enterprise ;) LOL
You mean I can leave my computer on all week, day and night, night and day, seven days a week, 24 hours a day...you mean someone may actually want to do some business with me? Gee! What a great idea! We'll get someone right on that!

MonkeyBusiness.jpg

Man, I love that picture!

Thank you Namestrands and Acroplex for being an inspiration to us all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom