• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Snowboarders, skiers and mountain bikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
61
My kid just put up a new site. (Some kid. He's going to be 30 this year)

Nice to see him following in the old man's footsteps

http://www.ridersroom.com/

Feel free to let him/me know if you can think of any ideas to improve it.

Gordon

PS link trades appreciated too!
 
Very decent..cut the corners though..it's too sharp/edgy for an extreme sports site - it's gotta be cool, when it looks like a mortgage agency.
 
Looks good, I have the Dolphin/Orca script running on one of my sites also, so I wish him the best.
there are lot's of Mod's for that script, It's just edgy enough for those adrenalin junkies

My kids still give me the StinkEye when I mention domains

I have a BANS site at http://www.canadabikes.ca will trade links

~ian
 
Last edited:
Quite surprised, seems that my previous post on this subject somehow disappeared, so here I go again.
Very nice job, however i would change the logo if i were him :)

best,
 
Is this yhoo publisher?? IMO they offer great opinions for people just starting to develop.
 
Great design. I hope it takes off. Nice name too, must be genetic!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom