• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Someone made me a star! Registered my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
5
With the recent news in the press for Ganesh.com floating around, someone thought of registering my name which was freely available! I am happy that someone thinks I am a star! What do I do now?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ganesh.com

Registrant:
Ravindra Bala
800 victory blvd. 6f
Staten Island, New York 10301
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SAIPOLA.COM
Created on: 22-Aug-06
Expires on: 23-Aug-07
Last Updated on: 22-Aug-06
 
With the recent news in the press for Ganesh.com floating around, someone thought of registering my name which was freely available! I am happy that someone thinks I am a star! What do I do now?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ganesh.com

Registrant:
Ravindra Bala
800 victory blvd. 6f
Staten Island, New York 10301
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SAIPOLA.COM
Created on: 22-Aug-06
Expires on: 23-Aug-07
Last Updated on: 22-Aug-06

Send a C & D ... j/k.

:tape2:
 
I wonder if it recieves traffic:bounce:
 
Expect him/her to ask you for money in exchange for the domain within the next few days. But when he/she does that offer reg fee and if he/she refuses just wait it drops next year for you to pick it!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom