• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

SOS! domain push at enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdn

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
I am selling a domain name for $5k in a private sale. The buyer had paid me by wire transfer, and today I contacted him to ask him what was his enom account, so I can push the domain name to his account. But he insist to initiate a transfer in enom and ask me to agree the domain transfer(the domain is now already in enom). why? is it risk? waiting for your suggestions! Thank you!
 
don't know why he does not want it pushed to his account.

if he wants to initiate a transfer, then let him.

however, maybe he does not know what a "push" is!

try to explain it. then agree to his terms, since he has paid you.

good luck!
 
thank you!

as I know he is an expert in domain bussiness. his main bussiness is in domain bussiness. that's why I can not understand why he does in this way.

don't know why he does not want it pushed to his account.

if he wants to initiate a transfer, then let him.

however, maybe he does not know what a "push" is!

try to explain it. then agree to his terms, since he has paid you.

good luck!
 
thank you!

as I know he is an expert in domain bussiness. his main bussiness is in domain bussiness. that's why I can not understand why he does in this way.

another reason....he may not want you to know his enom account id.
 
I am selling a domain name for $5k in a private sale. The buyer had paid me by wire transfer, and today I contacted him to ask him what was his enom account, so I can push the domain name to his account. But he insist to initiate a transfer in enom and ask me to agree the domain transfer(the domain is now already in enom). why? is it risk? waiting for your suggestions! Thank you!

Before you move the name make sure.. money is safely in your bank account.. Not that I am doubting him it is just to be on safer side as $5K is big money in any currency :peace: ..

congrats on the sale BTW

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Maybe he just wants to transfer it out of Enom and wants you to "unlock" it and then "agree" to the transfer request email sent to you by Enom?
 
I think he just doesn't want you to know his enom id. Fair enough. Let him do it, as long as you have the money.
 
Wire transfer is as secure as cash. He most likely doesn't want to give out his enom ID. Do as he requests.
 
I think he just doesn't want you to know his enom id. Fair enough. Let him do it, as long as you have the money.


And why can`t the buyer create another buffer account?? Before he pushes it to right account?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom