Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Stay Away From Dynadot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Misses Jello, is the person I purchased the domain name PremiumDomains.com
During the +6 months negotiations I never succeed to know anything from her.
It was very frustrating because when you are going to spend a lot of money you would like to know at least the real identity of the seller.
But well, I cannot complaint, once she decided to sell, all the selling process has been profesional and without any problem.
They run the DomainSpa.com parking service, they also own a bunch of premium domains in the very high range.

Regarding the theme of this thread.
Few days ago I was checking a lot of domains to register thanks to the Moniker bulk whois.
I found a lot interesting... But I had no time to register them because the automatic windows update rebooted my laptop before.... Grr!
A pair of days after I come back and I was afraid that maybe Moniker was tracking his register logs for their own advantage or to resell to third parties.
Look likes it's not the case:
They was still all available, and they was all domain names with a very high search popularity in some hot TLDs.
So thanks Moniker to be VERY serious and honnest.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
By a quick estimate I've spent around $20k over the years buying premium domains from Igal (Mrs. Jello LLC) - of which I've only sold a small portion, having made a profit already.Igal is a true gentleman & very professional. To watch him being bashed alongside Dynadot - who responded denying such allegations of query reselling - by a paranoid troll, is something I do not take lightly.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:
A real pageturner, thanks Guys! ;)
How did i miss this! LOL
And they all lived happily ever after! LOL

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Um, will you two please kiss and make up?

..lol we really need a company picnic and boxing gloves..or xanax

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I already gave sassyswatch a banana gift.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, now sasquatch give him a pita and all will be well in the world. :eek:k:

hehehehehe :laugh:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
..and they are registering domains based on searches at registrars..I have personally tracked it, it's no BS and no conspiracy theory...it is happening. When I worked at VERIO in south florida in like 2001 they were doing this for us that worked there for a free "bone" as it's called, we all got emailed a log of the attempted domain registrations for the day thru the verio.com website...and any failed ones also..we reg'd shit all day long. This is reality I'm sorry but it is a dirty business we are in because this all represents that evil almighty dollar to the people getting the good names. How exactly it is happening I don't know but I think it is on the verisign end possibly (maybe without their knowledge) FIX? ..don't search for names you don't plan to reg right then...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have discovered the cure to cancer and drive a car that runs on water.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know and when you just searched for those related domains and hesitated they got registered by Wan-Fu...lol ;)

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i will not stand for this lol

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so have a seat :eek:k:

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
< just became a dynadot customer...so far so good

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gamefinast- usually your posts are short, and well, blandish :) but that last one- it killed me!

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i like to spice things up loll

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's scary out there in Domainland and we've been watching/studying it for years.

ICANNT is corrupt and puts a tax without representation on all of us, They sell accredations without meaning and take no actions against any group if there isn't some big bucks in it for them.

Verislime and the registries all do a number of things to take advantage and compete with their own patrons. Most registrars are in no way friends to domainers. They are your competition and will mine whatever data you provide them with.

Whois searches are monitored by many entities, along with very sophisticated programs that monitor Overture, Alexa, Google, Yahoo, the larger news services, blogs and forums my friend.

I'm surprised by the naivity. Domainers will jump to use popular ppc services in the face of these same services data mining every name you submit, checking the traffic reports and registering similar names, singular or plural versions, addon varieties, availabilty in other extensions or whatever. The same ppc services have subs or affiliates that monitor whois searches and taste what their clients are studying. Domainers will jump to use large registrars that do all of these same things and much more not in the interest of their customers. No rules and lots of fraud.

Edited to add that naming names would surprise a lot of members here I'm sure. Tempting.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Don't forget that the NSA also monitors entire fiber pipes at a time, storing the data then analyzing it using visualization software that searches for patterns. I believe that the facility is in Area 51, right next to Hangar 17 where they keep the alien specimens from alpha centauri.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bro, you are'nt suppose to talk about that! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators