Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Stolen? Did you buy > couponscanada.ca < from Sibername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionfish

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So Goff,

You never approved the merge request you got after winning the TBR name? The merge will cancel the registrant that sibername created.

And my questioning what exactly happened does not mean I am sibername. One only reaches the truth by questioning statements, specially those that are a bit hard to believe.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MSN,

I am really sorry but I do not believe this story.

Why are you raising this issue at the board three years later?

If CIRA did not buy your allegations, what exactly are you hoping will happen from making these unverifiable claims three years later on a public forum?

Why would sibername single you out among all their customers and they have many?

I have posted more comments here:

http://www.dnforum.com/f510/so-wher...ty-thread-go-2-thread-320170.html#post1542464

I am not picking a fight with you but I really do not believe these allegations you are raising nor the dark and negative energy you are spreading on these forums.

Why raise this issue? Because I recently saw Sibername run away from another claim, and finally saw this pattern of Bulent denying all wrong, even in the face of fact and common sense. After being reminded by another member here that one of the domains our customer registered was valuable and that they knew it was originally registered by our customer made us try to think of how someone could act unethically to take that away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators