• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Stormpay chargeback >:(

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Guest
Hi all,

Anyone know the email for admin/management level/ceo of stormpay? I had recently received a chargeback, the amount is huge. Please any help appreciated.

Best,
Gilbert
 
I once asked them about that if ever it happened to me. They replied that I
submit a ticket so that one of their officers will contact you and talk about it.

I guess they treat this on a case to case basis.

Sorry that I don't have any email or phone about them. :-(
 
The buyer account has been terminated. Stormpay even dare to charge me $35 for "chargeback fee". I raged and am waiting a reply from the agent, will update this thread about the level of customer service, and the amount of protection for fraudulent transactions in stormpay for seller.
 
I hope you get paid Tek -- keep us updated.
 
As promised, here an update to my case.

Stormpay are pathetic. Once a buyer do chargeback on his credit card. You (the seller) will have the amount deducted *AND* you (the seller) has to pay stormpay $35 for the chargeback fee. This $35 is non-negotiable, and they will suspend your account if you do not pay.

Since this, I am still filing a complaint to both Rick and Trish who works for stormpay for not securing the payment properly, making me pay a $35 unreasonable fee, AND having me provided the product with $0 earning! Actually its -$35 for me. So basically, I have lost the product *and* $35!!!

NEVER accept payment in stormpay!

Screenshot here:
http://malignant-mesothelioma-pleural.com/imagehost/uploads/9763871716.jpg
 
So the amount is $300 ?
Don't want to downplay the issue but it's not worth taking legal action IMHO.
Since the buyer has initiated a chargeback on his credit card stormpay is simply passing the buck onto you... including the fees. Always check the fine print.
Same thing can happen with paypal as well. Best is not to use them for really large amounts and vet the buyer if possible.
Have a look here: http://stormpaysucks.com/
 
I posted the product in stormpay auctions and I regret it even in this second. I did everything on my part, and stormpay cant do his part, and make me pay for the fee!?

Absolutely horrendous experience.
 
And people say paypal is bad..haha. Paypal is the least evil of all the online payment facilities. With paypal you would have only lost your money and they don't pass on the chargeback fee. I assume paypal has some bank deals where they don't have chargeback fees. When I had a B&M store and a Credit Card Terminal I had to pay a $25-$35 chargeback fee. That always sucked when it was like a $10-$50 sale. If they pass on the chargeback fee you should be able to help fight the chargeback in some way. Do you have any proof of sale? Maybe it's time you make buyers send in a fax with more information to secure the sale.
 
They dont care whatever you say. You just have to pay the fee, and say bye bye to your product. Those 2 rats cannot do anything. They are the only the dogs of stormpay. When the boss tell them to fetch, they fetch. They follow what the boss says. So I want to talk to the ceo of stormpay, as they cant do anything, file a complaint, and request a full refund. However, I am still researching for a way to contact the CEO of stormpay..
 
the CEO of the company would care less who you are.

Seriously.. someone (eba....y) paid Paypal 1.5 billion dollar or so... at least Stormpay is worth few millions.

the best you can talk to is the 2 dogs you mentioned before.

anyways.. good luck.

FYI.. i think paypal charges $10 for chargeback requests
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom