Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Suggestion: those who post comments in other members threads ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Upvote 0

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll agree with that too. We can't read every post which is one of the reasons why we recommend people using the report post button - the poster does not see who reported it so there is no worry of backlash.

Domain Summit 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean you have to be everywhere. That is not possible. You rely on members reporting posts, HOWEVER, there are times only certain comments are removed from a sales thread and not all.

i.e.) The thread you mentioned in the first post (http://www.dnforum.com/f5/insuredira-com-3-250-000-00-a-thread-325984.html) - why wasn't it cleaned up?

Please stop bumping this thread with comments if you are not submitting offers.

The next person who posts comments here will receive warning points.

all other comments from today have been removed.

Thanks

I just don't see why all comments in a sales thread wouldn't be removed instead of just select ones.

Don't get me wrong, you all do a great job with moderating the forum. I am just curious how some threads get cleaned while others do not.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bumping this thread as a reminder because some members still don't get it.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Comments that aren't offers within the parameters of the seller's guidelines or related to the sale should be deleted and warning points sent....that IS the forum rules.

If I buy a name I will post "Name rec'd" or "funds sent" or similar if I sell a name...but they are related to the sale and also provide a paper trail of the transaction and timelines.

"Nice name" or "Good Luck" by themselves are just a way of bumping a thread for someone.

And people are allowed to ask whatever price they want for a name...no matter how wrong we may think it is.... Don't like it...don't buy it...MOVE ON...
And Don is right...if anyone crashed a sale of many of those that commented in that thread...they would go postal (no offense to any postal workers is intended)

debito

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its really matter, good point

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators