• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

swedish ??????? interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
for the last couple of days my whole DNF pages are in swedish - so I looked in PROFILE - how can it be switched back to English

username ianccc
 
Upvote 0
thanks that worked - after I made the setting change I had to logout then when I logged back in all was good

thanks

~ian
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom