• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Tapatalk Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1
Any plan for DNForum to use the Tapatalk plugin so we can use this forum from our iPhones? Thousands of other forums including Namepros are using it. Its really an awesome way to use a forum from the iPhone. I do not work for Tapatalk, I just use Namepros on the app everyday and would love to be able to use DNForum also!
 
Upvote 0
An old thread, but can Tapatalk be enabled?
 
I'll have a look Dale and see what I can find.

Thanks!

May we know what had you done in the last 3 years?


I’ve used Tapatalk on my Android in the past to peruse Name Pros. , and can be used with most forums,

but unfortunately it doesn’t work unless the forum admin activates it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom