• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Tax stuff from Domain Services LLC?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
This morning I received a 1099-MISC tax paper from Domain Services LLC based in Waltham Mass. What am I suppose to do with this. Is it the parent company or subsidiary of someone else? What am I suppose to with the form, below it it says "Keep for your records" and on line two it says "Royalties" and I have x,xxx.xx amount listed there. It also has the payers FIN and my SS# on it.

Any one who's received one of these or know of the company or know what's going, please help.

Thanks!
 
Have you earned that sort of income from some service?
 
Only source of income has been through Sedo. I've never heard of Domain Services LLC till now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom