Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Thank You All !

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today I would like to pay tribute to the unknown domainers we hardly ever talk about, yet they do a lot in order to sustauin the success of others. No altruistic action should go unnoticed. Just imagine the chaos if everybody did everything right :)
Maybe you are an unknown domainer and deserve appropriate recognition :)

• you've been busy chasing the 'next big thing', but had you taken your blinders off you would have realized the footpath in front of you was littered with once in a lifetime bargains. The next big thing was in front of you, now it's behind you.
  • you've been accumulating too many domains while sales have been few and far between.
  • you've been wasting money on toxic assets (.co .tel .com.de .asia .poop) and took maximum chances for rewards as little as possible.
  • you've been ignoring your own advice
  • you've been gambling against your better judgement
  • you've let fear take control of your actions
  • you thought you were a domain investor ? you are a domain collector - get over it and welcome to the club.
  • you know competition is bad and driving prices up, so you made it a point to never show up where the action is.
  • you've been piling up regfee domains, oblivious to the great liquidation sales around. Don't feel bad, this is still good for the economy and your contribution is appreciated.
  • you've been discussing politics online during drop times
  • you've lost track of how many names you got
  • do you see your blurred image in that mirror ? Despair not - things could and will get even worse (Murphy's law)

So again I want to say a big Thank You... for sparing me (and others) that dreadful competition... and I hope that things will not change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom