Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear DNF Members,

I would like to take my 1,000th post as reason to say "thank you".

Thank you to all of you - to each DNForum.com member!

When I registered at DNForum.com in 2003 I was still quite new to domaining, but I have learned so much since that time - and I can say that a very big part of this knowledge is knowledge that I acquired from you.

At the beginning I was only a bronze member and could not post, but reading other users' posts was enough to learn new things almost every day. Today I know quite much about the domaining business myself, so I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum by helping new domainers or just by discussing interesting domaining topics with you.

I am even a DNF moderator today, which is a job that I proudly execute every day and hopefully I will be able to do this for an even longer time. It is great to contribute to this community. DNF's community (yes, that's all of you members) is friendly and professional and that's the main reason why this forum is such a great place to do business and to meet other people interested in domaining.

By the way, if you have a question feel free to contact me - or just post your request publicly at DNForum.com. I am sure that some other experienced users will gladly help you and answer your questions.

After all, I would also like to thank you, Adam, for giving me the chance to be a moderator at DNF and - again - I want to thank all of DNForum's members.

I am looking forward to another 1,000 posts and entertaining discussions with you.

Thank you all!

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're Welcome! :)

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom