• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Thanksgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
Anybody have any big plans? Traveling, etc? What types of foods do you usually eat on Thanksgiving?

I'm gonna just do the normal dinner with the family, personally. Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberries, jello, pumpkin pie... ahhh. I can't wait. :-D
 
I hear ya. I am working on Thanksgiving so my wife and children and my parents will be having it on Friday instead of Thursday. Look like Thanksgiving also falls on my birthday this year! The big 26! I wish birthdays meant as much as they did when I was young..now its just another day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom