• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The rech jerk does affiliate programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMJ

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
0
the rich jerk .com I'm not even going to acknowledge the fool with a link but hes at it again with affiliate programs. Only this time he made his millions in affiliate programs.
 
idiot or not, it appears that his programs appeal to the masses which means $$$$$$... very unreal but what can I say...
 
someone please forward his info to the IRS...he claims to make millions, right?
 
haha - that's actually funny & a good suggestion...
 
smarouli said:
idiot or not, it appears that his programs appeal to the masses which means $$$$$$... very unreal but what can I say...


I would say it's not appealing to anyone if he had to change from one get rich quick scheme to another. He quotes at the bottom of the page how you get the bonus info on how to make 20% ROI on you money a month or something along those lines. So his last declining priced ebook is now a free bonus.
 
NameMogul.com said:
the rich jerk .com I'm not even going to acknowledge the fool with a link but hes at it again with affiliate programs. Only this time he made his millions in affiliate programs.


so why create this thread then?
 
biggedon said:
so why create this thread then?

Because I wanted to do you have a problem with it?
 
NameMogul.com said:
Because I wanted to do you have a problem with it?
I do have a problem. You want to criticize this guy yet you misspelt rich. E and I aren't even close to each other on the keyboard, so it wasn't a typo.

Waah I hate this rich jerk, so let me make a thread about it so that the EVERYBODY can know about him. :rolleyes:
 
It was a typo not sure how I did it but then again I've made crazier ones. I noticed it myself only I couldn't change it. As far as why I made it. It was a previous discusion and I noticed the new scheme of things on google adwords.

After analysing my typo error R is beside E so there you have it.
 
NameMogul.com said:
After analysing my typo error R is beside E so there you have it.
You're right. I'll have my butler write you an apology on my behalf.
 
so who's going to reg rechjerk.com which is showing as available ;) LOL
 
I was going to make a comment about that one myself. I can see the typo chasers running the combinations now. lol
 
I reg only typos which has future, not these short lived...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom