• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This has nothing to do with domains, but can you please read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
This is really a serious deal. I personally know this guy. Can you help me syndicate this? I'm putting it on all of my sites that I can. This is not BS.

Please, if you have real estate for a few days for this banner, you can feel free to hotlink these from my servers, I can afford the bandwidth ;) .

I will leave them live for 2 months or so.

Non Adult Areas:
Hotlink: http://perlmountain.com/samuel.gif
Link to:
http://helpsamuel.com

Adult webmaster areas:
Hotlink: http://adult-site-traffic.com/samuel.gif
Link to:
http://helpsamuel.com/adult

DCG or anyone who thinks this is out of place or that it's spam, just move or delete it and accept my apologies.

If you leave it, I will check on this thread and modify it later to remove the URLs and links.

Thanks,

.:: DC ::.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom