• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This website is all over the media...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Has anyone else noticed the amount of media coverage http://www.ihateronaldo.com is getting in the UK?

I received some of their viral images on Monday and been checking back every now and then but I have been amazed at how quick this website is growing! It was launched on Sunday apparently, I checked the alexa rank on Monday and it was around 20,000, yesterday it had moved up to 3,006 and today it is 2,508!! An amazing acheivement surely! http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.ihateronaldo.com

Since Monday I have received no less than 5 seperate emails from seperate people with their viral images and it seems that a large majority of the UK and now other parts of the world are going IHateRonaldo.com crazy!

I noticed this morning that they launched a pixel site selling pixels at £0.01 each http://www.ihateronaldoto.com so I gave it a crack and bought 4 blocks (£4), I've already received over 200 visits from it - so this is true, I just bought another 16 for another one of my websites!

I take my hat of to the guy/girl behind it for their initiative. I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrows alexa rank is!
 
I can't load it... must be too busy. :-(
 
That's sad what they are doing... this isn't football.

=((
 
Thats horrible... at the end of the day Ronaldo is human and goes to bed at night like everyone else.... a great and profitable venture yet I personally find it to be slimy and very low. Kind of sucks that you would promote it here Jay.
 
It loads for me but it took a while.. I dont hate Ronaldo as person, but as a soccer player i really dislike him.. He destroying the game by falling all the time.. And he is one of the worst "divas" out here. I agree with the mywire, after all he is just human.. But cheating is still wrong..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom