• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Time for a change in "Todays Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
201
Yesterday I had some extra time and thought I'd break down the content in Todays Posts. This was not done to degrade the forum in anyway but instead to try and improve it, It's a problem that really needs to be addressed and fixed.

Of course when I use the word "worthless" that's my OPINION, I will not post any names.


Of the 50 results displayed, we had the following;

34 Threads of worthless domains listed in Domains for Sale...
2 Threads with external links to yet more worthless domains
1 worthless domain posted for sale in the "Other" section.
2 Afternic sale threads posted in the Exclusive domains for sale, (may or may not have value)
1 Domain in Adult for Sale section that was quite vulgar, Poster didn't have the decency to censor it in the title.
1 decent but overpriced dot org posted in domain brokerage

41 domains for sale in total.

Other:

1 Chinese appraisal for a IDN.
2 DomainGang threads " The National Inquirer of Domaining"
1 Platinum Lounge post from a newb asking for assistance but received none.
3 Gold Cafe posts that I found interesting.
1 Godaddy post for discount codes that seldom work.
1 Domain appraisal for a LLNN.com

You can do what I did, Give it try and see what the results are.


I can see where creating a separate section for domain sales would drastically reduce the number of posts we see, so the question is; Do we want Quantity OR Quality?
 
Upvote 0
I thought this thread was about "Today's posts". Somehow though, seeing two lovely females fight like cats arouses me..... :D

John, maybe move the thread to the Adult section?
 
My apologies.

Apology accepted :)


If you have a problem with someone here at the forums tell the moderator or admin like everyone else....

Does it really for work for everyone else? it certainly hasn't worked for me that's for damn sure... I stopped reporting abuses sometime ago, but I'm not go rehash it, Adam is fully of aware it.
 
i say:

don't worry bout who like who,

as long as you like your mf'n self, and that yo family like yo ass, should be all that matters.

then....what another mo fo on the forum who ain't buying /yo/my names or giving you/me no advice or no stimulating convo, won't mean shiz-zit...

so why care who they digg'n?

it's unnecessary Domainer Stress.

:)

imo....
 
i say:

don't worry bout who like who,

as long as you like your mf'n self, and that yo family like yo ass, should be all that matters.

then....what another mo fo on the forum who ain't buying /yo/my names or giving you/me no advice or no stimulating convo, won't mean shiz-zit...

so why care who they digg'n?

it's unnecessary Domainer Stress.

:)

imo....
And see? Without "Today's Post" I would have missed this wit and wisdom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom